Monday, February 3, 2014

Basketball/Beyblades

KJ and I started our adventure of Basketball for the city recently and it has been fun to interact with KJ and other kids his age.  It is fun to help them start to learn the skills of basketball and see them get so excited when they make a basket. I am really glad our city does these introductory programs before they get into competitive play.  KJ also got some new toys this week, Beyblades.  Who would have thought that they would be so much fun. They are these little top like toys that would wind with a tool and then pull the cord and let them rip, and they battle each other by hitting back and forth to see which one will spin the longest.  It is fun entertainment.  Definitely a great toy for boys and I would say even girls would enjoy it to.  Another thing we have been enjoying is reading books together.  KJ and I got Darrell this star wars academy book for Christmas and it has been fun to see the boys read it together and then to have quite the discuss together about what they just read.  It is awesome.













No comments: